Monday, January 21, 2019

PREGNANCY JOURNAL

Spiritual Awakening Through the Motherhood Journey
The woman is making the journey from maiden to mother, bringing a new life into the world. When a woman gets pregnant, she has the opportunity not only to birth a baby but rebirth herself as well. 
Your body is a temple, a sacred space, and will create and honor and house the most precious being in the world, your child.
The woman is on a journey in an unknown realm, where suddenly she has to handle new sensations and sudden emotions coming up with the deep transformations in their whole organism taking place with pregnancy. 
Motherhood should not be done alone. It is not a one woman show. Pregnant woman need positive support, love and care from those around them. My hope for my patients is that I can honour them as a maternal being, give them the confidence, and connection with their amazingly beautiful bodies to do what it is they are made for. I feel a real connection when a mother comes to me for the first time. I almost feel like a mother towards them – an energy wanting to help protect, and nurture them and their unborn baby. 
I want each mother I see to feel as though I am there for them, physically and emotionally. Offering them the support they need to be able to create life. I don’t want any woman to feel that she is doing this on her own. I also offer them further emotional support by letting them know that I am always available as an additional support . I offer them an open channel to get in touch with me at any time. It can be very comforting to know someone is there.
My love of all things pregnancy and birth related comes from my own experience of becoming a mother. Although it wasn’t easy, I gained an immense respect for my body and its capabilities. I learned a lot about myself in labour, I really felt I connected with my inner self, I knew what I needed to do, and I had the confidence in my body to entrust the birth of my child with it. It wasn’t me giving birth, it was as if all the universe had conspired together to take over my body in this sacred act. And I trusted it.
I needed to pass this wisdom onto other mothers. I needed to empower woman to believe in their bodies ability to bring life into the world. 
In my experience I have found that many women feel that they do not have the ‘time’ to focus on themselves or their baby. There is pressure on the pregnant woman to continue to perform as she was prior to conception, and with this comes the feeling of failure if the body begins to reject this way of living.
I advised this was also an opportunity for her to relax and connect with baby. She advised that she has a very hectic schedule and relaxing / connecting is often neglected....that actually, your focus now needs to be on this baby! You are pregnant...your body needs to make this baby! 
My aim is to connect with a woman on an emotional and spiritual level supporting their confidence in themselves. I would have loved to work with a woman in her first trimester and see her through to the end of her pregnancy and beyond. Supporting her & baby both physically, emotionally and spiritually. I treat every woman like the goddess that they are, I do find it difficult to try and connect with someone on that emotional level who I will inevitably not be seeing again.
Each one of us is a goddess. Within each and every female we have the power and ability to do whatever we put our mind to.
When I meet a pregnant paient for the first time I feel privileged. Privileged that they are allowing me into their energy to help support their bodies into what they were designed to do. Within Body Therapy sessions, I always start with providing them a safe space to relax, unwind, and freely express emotions and fears. I often find that when I first meet them they initially ‘tell me what they feel they’re supposed to say.’ But when I have asked questions such as, what are your hopes for this pregnancy / birth. What are your fears? This tends to open a deeper level of conversation and occasionally unconscious thoughts are exposed, and I try to support the woman in working through them and hopefully, being able to let go of any negativity and release any hidden issues. I feel it instantly creates a connection between myself and the mother before I have even begun with physical touch
I feel it is important to try and educate people into the importance of body therapy, particularly in pregnancy, on a more spiritual, connective / emotional level. 
The woman’s connection to her own inner goddess, her own inner voice, to have the confidence that has been taken away by todays society to trust herself through her birth journey.
Supporting this bodily process is allowing the subconscious to become more prevalent. Energy work, visualisations, breathing techniques, all play a part in allowing the mother to connect with her baby on a more spiritual ground.
I did this to help connect the energy and to also ‘introduce’ myself to baby. Whilst doing this I did some visualisation and breathing work. Asking my patient to take some deep breaths, taking the breath deep into the womb, visualising nourishing the baby.
Feeling grounded, I began some visualisations about connecting with the baby, asking her to stretch her hands to the sky, making space for the baby, continuing with the breathing exercises, starting to think about the birth, Baby easing its way into the world. I finished the visualisations and asked her to continue with the breathing, hand on belly moving the body how she felt comfortable, and to slowly open her eyes when she feels ready.
Your Womb is your sacred source space. She is the very embodiment of your feminine essence and power.
It is from a deep connection to this space that you fully embody the sacred light that lives within you, a deep sense of knowing, and clarity that comes from true presence with yourself and within each moment you experience life.
A woman who is deeply connected to her womb space doesn't seek answers from outside, as she knows herself, her truth and the wisdom that rises from within her own being.
Womb connection supports you to release fear and other emotions from the heart and womb space creating inner connection, clarity and love in your body.
Join me for Devotional Garbhsanskar Practices during pregnancy.
CALL +919825463394/+919773170560





No comments:

Post a Comment